For all other information regarding our services, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
no44store.com commits not to transmit user’s personal data to third parties and to use them only for establishing contact with its customers and informing them about certain aspects related to the functions of the website and its offers.
The company will retain the personal data and will use them with the purpose of informing the users of their account on no44store.com, the status and evolution of their orders and also for evaluating the goods and services offered.
no44store.com may notify users of their current offers by weekly newsletters and may send greeting cards, gift cards or other special messages.
no44store.com does not promote SPAM. Any user that has provided an explicit email address on no44store.com can chose that his/hers address to be deleted from our data base. Also, if the users do not want to receive the weekly newsletter no44store.com they can unsubscribe by accessing My Account, section Personal Info or by using the link in the footer of the no44store.com newsletter that they have received by email.
Also please find below answers to some fo your main questions regarding the privacy control.
We respect the privacy rights of our users and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is to fully inform you about how we collect, store, and use your personal data provided on www.no44store.com
www.no44store.com is owned and managed by SC LASATEX IND SRL , a Romanian limited liability company having its headquarters located in Bucharest, Sos Oltenitei nr 188, Bl1, ap 111, S4, registered with the Trade Registry with no. J40/12584/2012 Registration Code RO30843642, telephone numbers +40 21 3200 790 and +40 745 080 660, email address firstname.lastname@example.org
This Privacy and Cookies Policy is part of the available general Terms & Conditions.
www.no44store.com reserves the right to update this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time, we recommend that you check this page regularly to stay up to date on any changes we have made. Any amendments that will be brought to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will enter into force immediately at the time when they are posted on the site. www.no44store.com will inform the users of the respective change on the site or, if possible, via email. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, in case the user continues to use the site, after any changes have been made to the Privacy and Cookies Policy, it will be considered that the user has agreed with the performed changes.
Please note that by accessing and using www.no44store.com, you consent unconditionally to our Privacy and Cookies Policy and general Terms & Conditions. In case you disagree with any of the terms and conditions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy and the general Terms & Conditions, you are strongly advised to discontinue the use of www.no44store.com.
Personal data will be collected and processed by www.no44store.com based on the express and unambiguous consent granted by the user on the basis of a separate declaration of consent (in connection with the registration to the site) and through the acceptance of the general Terms & Conditions available at https://no44store.com/terms-and-conditions/ and this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
“Personal data” are defined by law as “information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person”. The user’s personal data will be collected and processed by www.no44store.com in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 issued by European Parliament and Council on April 27th 2016 with regards to regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The user’s personal data will be collected and processed by www.no44store.com in accordance with the Romanian laws in force and mainly in accordance with Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (the “Personal Data Law”), Order of the Romanian Ombudsman no. 52/ 2002 approving the minimum requirements for the security of personal data processing (“Order 52/2002”), and Law no. 506/ 2004 regarding personal data processing and private life protection in the electronic communications field (“Law 506/2004”).
www.no44store.com collects and processes the users’ personal data for the following purposes:
– to register or subscribe for one of our services;
– to finalize the ordering process, to customize your shopping experience;
– to enter into and execute the contract like placing an order, buying a giftcard, use our services;
– to validate, send and invoice the users’ orders;
– to settle cancellations or issues of any nature related to an order and/or contract;
– to send regular electronic newsletters and/or alerts;
– to personalize, value, improve services and content;
– to interact with us in any other way such as via social media, click on an advert that we put on our or someone else’s website, use our personal shopping services, ask for information or assistance on live chat, give us a testimonial or other feedback, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, attend an event that we run or sponsor, enter competitions or special promotions, sign up for our special offers or other updates;
– for statistical and marketing purposes;
By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this Policy.
www.no44store.com collects the following personal data from its users: first name, last name, email address, shipping and billing address including the country, telephone number, email address, CNP, birth’s date, company details, password details, payment details (bank account number, name of the bank, etc), information about the products (size, heel, colour, other details, etc), emails and chat conversations, in order to intermediate or execute the contract, as the case.
Users do not have to provide any of the personal data requested. However, failure to indicate any of such data may prevent www.no44store.com from performing, in whole or in part, any of its services or obligations provided on the contract and/or the users will not be able to use the site properly.
The main rights of any user in connection to its personal data are the following:
– the right to be informed with regard to the purposes of the personal data processing;
– the right to obtain from www.no44store.com free of charge, once a year, the confirmation of the fact that personal data that concern them are or not processed by www.no44store.com and to that purpose the user shall address www.no44store.com a written application, signed and dated;
– the right to obtain from www.no44store.com, free of charge and upon filing with www.no44store.com a written application, signed and dated: (a) the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, especially of the data which is incomplete or inaccurate; or (b) the rendering anonymous of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law; and (c) the notification of third parties to whom personal data subject to the operations mentioned in item (a) and (b) has been disclosed, if this is not impossible or disproportionate as compared to the interest thus affected;
– the right to object any time that personal data regarding the user are subject to processing; the right not to be subject to an individual decision;
– the right to address a court of law in case her/his rights under the personal data law are disregarded;
– the right to request www.no44store.com to cease using their personal data for direct marketing or to be disclosed to any third party in that purpose.
Users’ personal data will be processed for sending commercial information, for example by means of the newsletters to the users. The number of newsletters sent by www.no44store.com may vary. At any time the user will have the right to request a discontinuation of receiving such emails and revoke the consent with effect for the future by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each newsletter.
At any time users will have the right to access and modify his/her personal data, as well as to revoke his/her consent for processing of his/her personal data or to object to receiving the commercial information referred to above, without giving any reason. For revocation or objection related to personal data processing the user must send an email to email@example.com. For revocation or objection related to personal data processing for marketing purposes the user must unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. After the revocation of the consent or expressing the objection, the user’s personal data will no longer be used for the given purposes. Users may access and/or modify his/her personal data by making direct changes after logging on to his/her personal account on www.no44store.comand/or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To provide the site and our services, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties (e.g. online payment processor Mobilpay, couriers Fan Courier /TNT /DH, banks) – and we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
– to the entities entitled to receive them under applicable laws,
– to carefully selected third parties involved in the conclusion and performance of the website
– to trusted companies or persons on the basis of appropriate agreements for the purposes of storage, sending of the newsletter and execution of marketing campaigns to maintain the relationship with the user on behalf of www.no44store.com.
Entities entrusted with the processing of personal data based on a separate agreement are obliged to comply with the principles of personal data confidentiality and security, in particular, not to make the data available to unauthorised persons, and to use physical and technical security measures appropriate to the method of personal data processing. www.no44store.com shall provide the user at his/her request with detailed information about the entity entrusted with the personal data processing, the scope and date for the data transfer.
Given the fact that the market of monitoring services is growing rapidly, www.no44store.com is trying to inform the users about the use of services provided by new entities in this respect, and the user agrees to the provision of such services in the future also by other companies. At the same time, www.no44store.com informs that the user may at any time revoke his/her consent in this regard, by changing the settings of his/her web browser, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details, they only hold a reference that is linked with the way you use our site. Here’s a list of all the cookies we use, and what we use them for:
– woocommerce_cart_hash & woocommerce_items_in_cart: first party cookies used to store information of items added to the cart
– wp_woocommerce_session_*: first party cookie used to store performed actions on the website
– tinv_wishlistkey: first party cookie used to store your whishlist items information
– mailchimp_landing_site: third party cookie set by MailChimp used to store which page was visited first
For more information, assistance, notifications and complaints send us an email on email@example.com .